Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Rhinebeck 2017 - Day 2

Day 2's haul....minus one object......so let's get started.....

I went to the MDK pie party Saturday night at Kristy Glass's house.....now, TBH, I didn't know who she was. but then again, I don't watch too many podcasts.....I'll have to check her out.....her house was GORGEOUS!!!! And she had lots of green...THE BEST COLOR!
And look!
There was lots of pie...I had cherry, it was so good!  And I am again in a picture on the MDK blog! I'm sitting in one of the rocking chairs on her porch, in the picture scroll at the top.
A wall of speckles from Into the Whirled!


 This was a crocheted version of the shawl.
I bought a kit for the Blackbird poncho...I love it.....

So I was walking by the author's table and saw a name I recognized....Kathy Shea? From high school?  Yep!  She wrote a book about raising chickens...
So I just wandered most of Sunday...I went through all the barns...I was looking for goat's milk soap, but didn't find a bunch...did pick up a few from here...

The pumpkin smells SO GOOD!  I also got a sheep....
I watched thesheep parade, it was a lot of fun.......but my favorite purchase of the day...was this...
And that's a wrap on Rhinebeck 2017!!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

That bag is so pretty! Thanks for posting the pictures. It's fun to see a bit of what was going on.

Mereknits said...

Well done on your great purchases and fun adventures at Rhinebeck. I went twice several years ago and it was fantastic.